Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lately I have started to wonder why I'm here? not in "why I'm here on earth" but in my job, my town. It seems every time I try and leave, I end up back in the same place I started. Maybe a different job, but same everything eles. My relationship with God, always goes back to asking why instead of being thankful, things could be a lot worse.
I'm here in a town that all my friends have moved from, most reasons getting married. And I keep wasting all of my money buying plane tickets in search to find happiness again.
I have never dated giving me another thing to complain to God about, did he make me wrong, was a given the wrong brain { of course not, but these thoughts do enter one's brain from time to time}.
So I started to think what is it that keeps drawing me back, keeping me from moving on? It all came down to me, I was the problem, not God, my town, my looks, my family.
I was going from place to place ( not just in the earthy sense) and I wasn't looking for what God had already given me.
Maybe, just maybe the reason I keep coming back to this place is the fact that God wasn't done with me here yet.
Maybe I'm not ready for the things I think I'm ready for, husband, kids, a house of my own.
And all the things I'm doing right now are preparing me for those things or better.
I've found, I had to start looking to the now instead of making my own future, I find the things I plan never are as great as the ones I just let happen.
Coincidence I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home