Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I HATE PLANNING PARTIES
Two of my good friends are having their birthdays soon.. So I thought I would plan a little get together of friends, a BBQ/campfire.
Most of my friends are married and their husbands are good friends with my brothers, but the boys never seem to want to go, and in the end it is like pulling teeth to get them any where. (they are the ones who always have the most fun)
I love God, but looking at the boys I think God made me the wrong sex. They have the most fun at parties... never have to set up, go shopping, have their friend's babies at everything. All they have to do is show up and act as they have just done the world a favor.... Add another gem to their crown's Lord.
I just don't get what the hardship is about spending time with their friends in town, but their friends out of town.. now theirs a good time.
I don't even care if they come, other than not wanting to hear people asking where they are the whole night.
P.S. I just wanted to let off steam, and am pretty sure after a year of not being on here, no one looks any more.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

We still read it, if you would post... ;)

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Swoosh said...

hey babe! i miss you! i had a lot of fun at the bbq!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

I just started my own blog and was checking if some people updated theirs and here i find a post from you! Keep writing...because i still look!!

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just going to delete this. It was just the rantings of a mad white woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home