Friday, March 16, 2007

The Ides of March

I was at a friends house yesterday and we had been talking about the bad luck I have been having with my car.
An hour later we get a knock on the door, the man asks for the owner of the blue car out front saying he was backing up, swung wide and hit my car. ( so nice of him not to make a hit and run)
This is the damage and it's costing $1900 to fix.... I feel so bad for the guy!!! I know it was an accident and I had nothing to do with it, my parking was not to blam ( I measured after) but I feel almost like I should let him off, even thought I have been told not to over a hundred times ( if I wanted to sell it would really knock down the value). But accidents happen ( more often in my direction, but happen).
That was my day on the Ides of March.




6 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

BEWARE THE IDES!!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Tammy said...

Don't feel bad Joy - that's why we have insurance!

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya...hmmm...i don't really know what to say to that. i mean, good that he's paying the damage and not you, but crappy for him that the car isn't exactly a prizewinner...haha, like it would be different if the money was going towards a car that was actually worth the $1600!!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

joy, i feel your pain!!!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

Wow, you have terrible luck...

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's April. write a blog about April showers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home