Saturday, April 14, 2007

Exclusively Yours


I know I haven't written in a long time, not that I haven't anything to type but what do you share with people about your life.

Two good friends of mine have been trying to set me up on blind dates and so I agreed to one only if it would be a group date. ( I know I'm 23 but the fact I still live at home, with older siblings is a little trun off of dating because I feel like a little girl and scared to say I have a date)
So this guy turns out to be great, nice, good looking, tells me I'm beautiful. after the night he asked to see me the next night... now I get worried.. he wants to see me again um....um... ok.
I don't know what to do how am I going to have this really date?
So I call up some friends and ask them to go for coffee and then call him to say I had made plans with friends if he would like to join. Turns out to be another nice night,he even paid for my food and coffee!!!! but then at the end of the night he asks me again if he could take me on a real date on friday, so I tell him I don't like to make plans. ( which my friend up and say I make plans all the time... this is were I kick her under the table and tell her I only ever make plans with her)
He then asks if he could then call me on the day in question to ask me out ( I can't let my family see me leave the house all dressed up) so I tell him I hate getting phone calls. He says " ok then, can I text you?" I couldn't believe this!
I get home and text him right away to say I'm not interested in a relationship. Then I see him at my friends house the other night and he is acting so nice and so sweet.... I give the cold shoulder.
I am going to die alone!!! So there you have it an Exclusive story for the world to know.

7 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweetie you need to give the guy a chance sounds like he is really into you.

PS you will not die alone. YOu will find a match. Praying for ya
Love ya
Garfield

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger j.sawatzky said...

WHY, Joy?!?

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Southern Saskatchewan? hmm? You were very popular with a number of guys there too...

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

Ah, darling, you will find a way to be a little sister and a girlfriend someday! Although if that's just an excuse from getting involved with someone . . .

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know I think I was good to miss out on this one. four days later he was calling up my friend to watch a movie, I was with her when she was on the phone and he knew it. She said she couldn't because she has her little girl and he told her to get me to watch her kid. it would be just the two of them. yes she said no.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the guy may have liked you, but is also a jerk. He likely asked out your friend BECAUSE you were around. Upset that you rejected him, he decided to lash out by asking your friend practically right in front of you. Then stating that you could watch her little girl to make sure you knew that he knew you were there.

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a family trait...

I met this great guy a while back, and I was so 'timid' and instantly shy (yes, against my nature) simply because I didn't know how to respond.

Fortunately, I met another one more recently...

E.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home