Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Friend Facts

Janet and Jeamie this is for you, Janet because you asked me to and Jeamie... Well just because you were scared of what I might write about you.( what do you have to fear? Unless your hiding something:).
Now, here's what you do, I write a statement and you guess who's name should match the statement.
Friends: Jeamie, Janet, Grace, Nikki, and I'll add myself (for you Jeamie)
Statements:
1) This person thinks she has no personality
2) This one likes folk music
3) She likes to sleep in the nude
4) Loves to say " when life hands you crap, you make crap juice"
5) Has a tattoo
6) Can eat a whole thing of icing
7) Dated her stocker
8) Talks in her sleep
9) Made a two fat ladies cooking show with me
10)Worked at Pizza Hut

Have fun and good luck!

5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

no, its grace! hahahaha!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Ha. I spelt stalker wrong!

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Joy said...

This is Grace... I just want to clear my name.... I DIDN'T "DATE" Him.. we went out only once, because I was too polite.. I will never make that mistake again... AND it wasn't a real date because I brought along a chaperone... so maybe he followed me round a bit... who doesn't... right? please say I'm right... xx's Grace... ooops those kisses are not intended for those that follow me round, they are only intended for those I follow around.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Oh yes she did! they went for a move and coffee, not knowing each other before. If that's not a date...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

movie and coffee eh? Yup, sounds like a date to me...and you had a chaperone?? When WAS this? And who was your stalker??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home