Thursday, June 15, 2006

Big Tease


Last night I was serving three flaggers. I wasn't overly nice, you could almost say I was a bad waitress to them. Anyhow at the end, one gave me 9 dollars, another 10 dollars and the last one five dollars and wrote down his name and phone number at the bottom. I show this to my friend Eugene and two other guys I know, he at first laughed and said to call the number. Anyhow.. then one of them has the nerve to call me a tease! He told me that women have men in their hands and all we have to do is give the right smile and a guy will do anything for us. Not true! I told him and he said you're right only pretty girls have that and I should be nicer to the male gender that walks through the doors, it's not fair to them or the other waitress staff.

I don't know what has been going on lately? I go from never being asked out, to getting hit on every day at work, being told I'm a tease and I carry the hearts of men in my hands. It's just weird, after being asked out once, then it all began... I almost wish I knew how to shut it off. I hope after maple flag I can go back to nothing, I'm tried of this.

7 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a guy named Eugene. He's not from Cold Lake though.

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Haha...I wish there was an off button too. I had a few before I left and they canNOT take hints. TERRIBLE! hahaha

 
At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew a guy like that once too. He wasn't from Cold Lake though.

 
At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know anyone from Cold Lake?

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I know a guy from Cold Lake - he doesn't sound anything like THEM though

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a guy that sounds like that guy from Cold Lake. He's not from Cold Lake though.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

hah... I bet my guy from Cold Lake could beat up your guy whose not from cold lake though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home