Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jimmy Kimmel Live


Tonight I was talking with Janet about life and the goals we make for life. I told her my only life goal at this moment was to be on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Why he would have me on his show or what I could bring to the show is vague, but I will know when the time is right.
Otherwise I will just have to go with my life goal of being a gypsie, going from one country to the next, working only when I need money and living life to the fullest. ( I think the church calls gypsie, missionaries. But I won't be working for the church)
There we go that could be my job for kimmel, I could be his traveling gypsie!
He could pay for my flights and where I stay and in return... I do something out there and stupid to bring in the ratings ( not that he needs help with ratings.... but this is my dream).

There you go Janet, nothing great but I didn't know how to put my dreams into writing.

8 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

sweet

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Have you ever thought of just getting a ticket and being in the audience? I went to a taping of Mike Bullard in Toronto, and even though the show was cheesy, it was very cool to see the taping of a show, and I even got to be on TV at the very end!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kelly,anyone can be in the audience. I must make big goals that I can never achieve and that if I do, can be a once in a life time thing.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Yeah. That's so true. I want to go to the Price is Right, but don't want to just go and wear a stupid t-shirt. I want Bob Barker to call me up and be like "Hey hey.. it's my dying wish - cause i'm old - to have you come here and BE ON THE STAGE!" Heck yes.. I'm going.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have you as a guest on my show!

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah I'm sorry your just no Jimmy and not as fun. I'm looking for fun and adventure, if you can supply that I would be there in a heart beat.
And megan, I have to agree that an old man asking you to "come on up" is every womans dream. sigh!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

I'm sure you could have been on Northern Cablevision while my brother was doing the programming. That would have been fun and exciting! They even had the talk show. Start little, and think big.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I applied to be on oprah today, we'll see what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home