Sunday, May 21, 2006

How to lose a date in three days

1) Say yes to date number two ( he was not a flagger), he will get hernia and have to go back home. ( From the yes to the time he left, three days)

2) Number three will be a great guy ( until you find he is married, then you just laugh off the asking as if it were a joke . He also was not a flagger but also not from here ) However we did have a great talk about faith,God, family, trust and so on... maybe that is why I met him.

3) Date number one, just never worked out yet. ( He still says it will happen and I just don't care)

I could almost write a book if this keeps up... What is going on lately?

Note: still haven't dated and I don't care if I do or not anymore

14 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

what?!?!?! ok, you really need to call me and catch me up on all these crazy stories. i wish i was there to experience flag with you, oh well, perhaps in a couple of weeks when i have a few days off...

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Experience flag!!! EXPERIENCE FLAG?! Who wants to experience flag?? I usually want to hide away until it's all over... Well maybe hide in the bushes and watch all the goings on - but definitely not experience it!!

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

None of them were FLAGGERS!!

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To add to my last comment, I did get a room number added to a visa today.. Rm 314. Just in case you do come up Janet.. there you go.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

hahahaha!!

c'mon grace, you love flag, admit it. you love watching all those foreigners taking over walmart.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

A dude left his room number for you? That's pretty blatant what he was looking for, yikes!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe he was hoping for me to deliver food to his room? Or get his money back who knows.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

I left my room number on the back of my bill. Did you get it?

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see you Sunday. Are you still blonde? If so, that could be it - if what they say is true. I've never been blonde.

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was your room number! Yes, I got it thank-you. I think it's funny one little comment is getting more talk then the blog itself.

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note:Yes, I'm still blonde.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Megan said...

You're blonde? that's Hot! and... you went on a date with a married man? Oh my.

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I never went on any of the dates, that is what I was saying in this.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home