Friday, May 12, 2006

Regret


Today I did something stupid.... I dyed my hair blonde. Grace and I started the project at 2:30pm and just now finished at 10pm. We took two go's, the first trying to highlight my hair ( turned out so badly... I cryed) and the second time did the whole head.
Not bad but on sunday I will dye it again, as of now I am strawberry blonde with bright blonde highlights. Why is it, when my hair is good I just have to play with it hoping for something that's Wow! and instead get something small town. I always try to play with God's handy work and make such a mess of it in the end.
I can't say I won't try going blonde again, unless I know what's good for me.

7 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to post a picture of your handywork?

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why so you can have a good laugh? Actually I don't know how to put pictures onto the computer otherwise I would. It's not too bad, just not what I wanted.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

hmmm, I think I picture should be in order, maybe we can do a before and after on Sunday :D
xx's Gracie

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

since Sunday is Mother's day, maybe you should ask your wise mother what color to do it! I would like to see a picture. Are you going to do it before or after church? and no I do not have my own blog.

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After church, but I have so many people telling me just to go in to a salon and get it toned and then it will look fine, that I don't know what to do.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried dying my hair blonde once... it turned orange instead... That was a funny day...
TheDrake

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I have tried hilighting my hair as well, and didn't really like how it turned out. I've decided that I'll go to a salon from now on, even if it does cost me $100...ouch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home