Saturday, January 13, 2007

My name is Euurn

Just before I woke up this morning I had this dream, I was this big health freak and no matter how much exercise I did I could not lose weight. Well in my dream Grace was trying to make me feel better and made be this cup of tea, I took a sip of the tea and all of a sudden I started to get fat at a surprising rate. I started to panic and asked grace if she had put sugar into the tea, " Of course" Grace replied.
I started to cry for I new that any suger in my body and I would turn really really fat. As they rushed me to the hospital I was almost 500 lbs and by time we got there I was weighing in at 660lbs. As they asked for my name Grace told them it was Euurn and then told the secretary how to spell my name.
I was so frustrated, the doctors were telling the nurses to call the news crew because they had just admitted the fattest woman on earth into there hospital, but that wasn't what was upsetting me, it was that they kept getting my name wrong from family and friends.
I woke up with my teeth clenched, but then began to laugh at the name my brian was giving out in my dream. I had never heard this name before but I have now been trying to say it all day.

11 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

oh Gloyg, you know I would never try to give you tea with sugar in it. I KNOW that is an absolutely no, no :D Sorry that I was a part of your worst nightmare :D Please, Poymells, forgive me!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

Dearest Goy, that is a crazy dream. I too had a strange one in which some friends were trying to kill me (but it wasn't a scary dream because I knew they wouldn't), and one of my colleagues was my uncle, and he got shot with some sort of dart all down the right side of the body. I was carrying him back to the house (without even struggling, I might add), and I passed him off to my real uncles and as I did so, I knew they were going to kill him, but it didn't bother me. Then they (not my uncles, but the "they" I can't remember) tried to push the car I was driving off a cliff, but I just drove away. I don't know how it ended, and that was the frustrating part because I didn't know if I won. :( Love ya, Golliwog!

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Joy, aren't dreams crazy? I dreamt last night that I had to go in for surgery, and I can't remember why...but I do remember that I was soooo relieved that Mr.Glubish was my surgeon! haha...When they started giving me the anesthesia I started counting from one to ten, and when I got to 9 I panicked and said "9" about 4 or 5 times to stall them. When I said "10" I fell asleep and then heard a bell ring, and then started waking up in my dream. And then people were there wanting to interview me. It was sooo strange. I think that your dream means that you are trying to discover what your identity is...and as for mine, I think it means that there's something in my life that needs to be repaired...and also that Mr. Glubish should maybe go to medical school.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Ha! I love to hear about other peoples dreams. The fact that they always can involve someone you know but are on the other hand so out there that they would never happen. I hate however the nightmares and I also hate the fact that you can have this great dream with so much detail and you tell yourself to wake up and write it down but you think 'I wouldn't forget this its to good'... but sadly you do.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

haha, you have the funniest dreams, Euurn! i still remember the time you woke up one morning and told me you dreamt about giving birth to Edward Scissorhands!! priceless!

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, I forgot about that!!!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

You know I think about this story now every time I eat something with sugar... okay maybe not everytime... but I had a very similar dream a few days after I read this, weird!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger E's Blogger said...

That is so weird because I know another friend who had a dream about being fat and woke up in the middle of the night really upset. Even when she talked about the dream, she was upset.

Joy--you're beautiful, and I will remember not to add suga' to your tea.

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like something from Alice and Wonderland! You have some crazy dreams, Joy! I can't really remember any of mine...but, if I do, I'll let you know. Hope all is going well! Miss yah, Lena

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new name

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry!!! I just don't want to blog anymore. It's no longer fun to me, But I shall try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home