Thursday, December 14, 2006

Our family Christmas photo

It funny how we took this to be our Christmas picture, no wonder I can't get into the Christmas mood this year. I have only ten days before Christmas eve, and still have gifts to buy ( not new) but I find with each year that passes, Christmas comes faster and my love for the season fades.
I have been playing Christmas music in my car since November and now to me it's just the music that carries me to and from work each day.
Where has that feeling gone that we all enjoyed as children?

8 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

Well Joy, I wish I had some crazy hallmark card saying to help being you into the christmas spirit, but I don't...I know where you're coming from though.I can't say I'm excited about the day itself, like I don't really care about the presents or anything, but I am excited about being able to spend some time with my family...and what can I say, I love decorating my place for christmas!!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

haha, oh ya and by "being" i meant "bring"

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you staying in Edmonton for Christmas?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

You are sooooo very cute in that pic!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

but what is david trying to prove? :)

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was just being silly and you can see it only a little bit, but I'm copying him.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

oh joy, that is so funny...you are too cute...you gotta hold your arm up higher so i can see your amazing muscles...see you in a week or so!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya I know it look's like I'm resting my hand on my sisters shoulder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home