Friday, December 22, 2006

haha, oops

Tonight I had this table of four very hot men, all looking like they stepped out of a CK ad.
Well I'm very sick ( with a cold, but I dressed up to look better then I really feel) and as I am taking their order I feel my nose start to run. I think I can do this, I can wait to blow my nose.... and then they made me laugh..... can you guess what happens next...... That right.. out of my nose comes some mucus. I try to cover my shame fast and with my note pad as if I was laughing behind it, with a quick cover up I finish their order and act as nothing happened, but I know they saw.
If it could only have been women or some old people I would have been embarrassed ( but not this badly), but it had to be four CK models and I just had to snort mucus at them.
le sigh...

6 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

Ah, but it makes a good story. And there's always the hope that you will never see them again. Then again, if you married one of them, it would make an even better story . . . "I fell in love with your mother when she snorted mucus at me . . ."

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha. HA. that is the best story I have heard in a long time!! Oh man, joy, good thing you're not going to be there much longer, (you're still quitting aren't you??)
Anyhow, merry christmas! You'll see me if you come down for new years (I gotta stay the the city), so that means, yes, you better come to e-town!!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm coming to E-town on the 28th with grace and since I now have no job I could almost stay there if I wanted.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

you could blow mucus at me any day, joy

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger j.sawatzky said...

How embarassing!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger E's Blogger said...

Oooooooh, yes we have all had such experiences. Be strong--we'll all laugh our way through runny noses, open zippers, and all that goes with being human ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home