Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday Night & On My Own

I sit on my couch playing with my sisters new laptop, ponytail, jeans, hoodie, slippers and the best part is I'm sitting on a Sobeys flyer. Brother at a movie, sister out with her friend, friends with their families or out at the bar. So I sit here typing comment after comment on Janets blog. 23 years old in the prime of live and nothing to do. I could have gone out, my friend Julie wants to set me up with this 35 year old guy she knows : I got to thinking about the pro's and con's of this guy. So out of sheer boredom I'll share them with you.

Pro's:
1) A date
2) Free dinner or something
3) A new story to tell ( could turn out to be funny)

Con's:
1) Not a Christian
2) Not my type
3) Older then my eldest sibling
4) I don't like the funny looks he gives me
5) facail hair
6) Red Head
7) I know nothing about him, I think I would have to know the guy to go on a date. You can never really trust any guy enough to be alone with them these days.

So what would you do in my case?

6 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would write more comments on janet's blog until it reads 100 comments. GOSH!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhhh... I think you forgot to write *wink wink*, after 2) Dinner or SOMETHING (insert *wink wink*)
you know what I'm saying?? nudge nudge, rrrroww! Purrrrrr!

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movie *wink wink*, bowling * wink wink*, going to a monster car show *wink wink*. Is that more of what you had in mind?

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh, nope. We obviously think a little differently from one another. *wink wink*

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sick minded *wink wink*

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you didn't think of it as a date, but the opportunity to get to know him better. You aren't being proposed to (unless he is weird or something). He probably knows as little about you as you do about him. You could also give input about the SOMETHING of number 2...emphasizing that you want a public place or a group date before going solo with him.

Remember that you are a next gen woman, so you don't have to live by the traditional rules.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home