Sunday, June 25, 2006

Centipede


Last night I ended up watching "Around the world in 80 days" , I started the movie at 9pm and the dumb thing didn't end until 2am. ( why didn't I turn it off.... I'm dumb too)
So at about 1:30am I see this black thing moving on the floor really fast, I look again and there is this long black centipede. Now in Mexico I bought this bag of cooked flavored centipedes and they tasted great! but recently I have come to really hate! bugs. I can't even kill them for fear of getting close. I wake my dad to kill this creature for me and he flushes it down the toilet ( do you think I can use the bathroom without fear now?.... no)
Then at around 2:30am I try going to sleep, all I can think about is.. What if there is more? Could one be in my bed right now? If I fall asleep it could go in my mouth or ears, nose... any open part, and what if I wake up with it there? I could care less if I didn't wake-up to it, but scared for life if I did. I think I fell asleep for about an hour at three, I awoke from a dream that spider's were coming from my flesh. I had eaten a cup cake that had a pregnant spider and it had laid eggs in my stomach.. somehow ending with big marks on my flesh that the babies came from.
So I opted to get some ear plugs... so once again I had to wake my dad who I know has some.
So it's now four in the morning ( I'm bugging out, ha), there is a house having an all night party music blaring. My mother wakes and then all of a sudden we hear a cop car coming down the street, then a little fire truck... music dies... and then boom! You can see smoke coming from behind a house across the street, I run to put my jeans on to watch the sight out side ( not thinking I could look guilty) Dave and John now are up... What a night! It's now 4:30am and my sister wantes me to drive around the block to see if we can get a better look.... round and around we go. It ends up someone put the neighbours van on fire,.
I fall to sleep at around five, just to get up for Church... Maybe it was a blessing about the car... only because it got my brain from thinking about the centipede, so I could sleep.

The moral of this story is I'm a spaz and I hate bugs. Never show me or talk to me about bugs.... I will put you on my hate list.
Even typing this has made me have the creepy crawlies!!

8 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Megan said...

The moral of the story is that you hate bugs? And has nothing to do with a person's van set on fire? Interesting....

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, But the van did make me forget about the bug.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

Once again, I missed the action - why am I always out of town when fire errupts nearby??? ... or am I? bwoohahahahaha!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

P.S. Bwwoooohahahaha is how you spell evil laugh phonetically

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting Grace...

TheDrake

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Last night Chevy ate a centipede that was crawling on the garage floor...

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need that dog.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

Well, Joy, no one ever said that your life was uninteresting. Burning van aside, it was still a fairly tramatic episode in your life . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home