Thursday, July 13, 2006

Drama Queen

I keep having people lately come up to me and tell me that they read my blog ( not that they comment.... wimper, sigh!)
I was talking to my friend nikki and asked why anyone would want to read about my life. ( with all the bad spelling and grammer... why work that hard to read something)
She replied it was because I made every story sound like the end of the world... each bit of my life as it was the only thing I had going for me... Drama....Drama.. Drama.
I may be a drama queen nikki or just a great story teller, I leave that up to you....

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

maybe a little bit of both

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

It doesn't really matter what I think, but what the world thinks I think. But they don't know that I think that what they think is so thoughtful, so I usually don't even bring it up. :)

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home