Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mystery Man

As I look around the gym this morning I spot this man ( not because he was good looking) he is wearing a pair of tight grey sweat pants , a tanktop , and holding a briefcase.
I couldn't take my eyes of of him.... as he is lifting weights he has the briefcase inbetween his legs, on the treadmill he has the case beside him ...this woman comes to use the machine beside him and he moves it to the other side, another person come to the other treadmill and he gets off right away.
I was hoping that he would open the case and pull out something stupid.. like a jump rope but sadly it never happend. It just made me feel like I was in a movie and this case held all the secrets of the Canadian Airforce. I made up in my mind that the two other big strong men there were his bodyguards, for this man wasn't very big.
If only I could have found out what was in that case!!!

8 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

wow. that is one of the bizarrest things i have ever heard.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

a real international man of mystery...very cool...or perhaps a little disturbing?

 
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I can't wait to go to sleep to see if he is there again in the morning.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! oooo the intrigue of it all, the mystery, the madness!!
loved it :D

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Megan said...

Oh my goodness! You must have had the coolest day ever! I even want to know what's in the briefcase!

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it was full of jello? or money that he stole from a bank... dirty underware....dead pet cat? There is so many things it could have been... I guess we'll never know, I haven't seen him at the gym since. sigh!!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

I think it was a ransom!!
a ransom he would gladly pay to rescue your heart from a lesser man!! (hehehe ain't I a romantic??)

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting... That is all I can say, as I feel I have just watched a Lost episode and the cliff hanger tangles in front of me and the point of interest is going to be reveiled when it happens again, the shows ends and that stupide LOST logo comes up to moke me once again. Oh by the way Lost starts tonight. YES!

TheDrake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home