Tuesday, August 08, 2006

When Life hands you lemons... The lemonade sure can make you bitter

I'm having a feel sorry for myself day, I just can't seem to cut a break.
I go to a store to make a print of one of my paintings for a friend and the printers broken... I get my new cell phone in the mail and I can't hook it up...
I get asked to go boating, I show up at the meeting place , look around, sit down wait an hour. Met this old man I know.. use his cell to find that they were looking for me ( how hard I want to know) Where am I I'm asked and they will come find me... wait another half an hour, call again to find they had been out on the lake this whole time not looking for me.
I just hate these kinds of days!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger j.sawatzky said...

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Does today look any better or are you having lemonade for breakfast?

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy, I'm sorry that you had such a bad day. If I owned a boat, I would pick you up right away. :)

Jeamie

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks:)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

don't worry.. it'll come. And just think the things that irritate you right now, are nothing compared to the deep tragedy and hurt so many are facing around the world on a daily basis. So start praising God for the good things that he's already given you and in abundance.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I have lemons too

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

remember my lemonade song?
btw, i think its time you write a new blog. how are things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home