Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Dreams


Lastnight I had this dream..... I'm in a house with my family and friends and in this house we keep finding pictures of dead women and in their arms lies their dead child.
As time goes on we start to have vissions of how they died and the happy life these familys had but the killer was always hidden. Some of the pictures are from along time ago and then some are from a couple years ago (in this dream).
We then stummble across these pictures about some people we know, but we also know aren't dead....yet.
As the dream starts to unwind I can feel my body growing tense, my teeth clenched, my heart starts to beat faster and faster, I feel like I have been grabbed... I jump up out of bed just to see it was a dream, but I couldn't shake the erie feeling.
I go to the hall and turn on the light to take away a bit of darkness... the light doesn't turn on.
I decied to go to the bathroom, some times having to pee can be a great factor in bad dreams, ( why?) as I finish in the bathroom and head out.... the hall light turns on.... What is going on!!!!! the Wind is making itself knowen, the lights in the house don't like me, and even thought the house is full of sleeping people, I feel all alone.
I try never to watch anything I might find scarry so that it doesn't go into my dreams, I even stop watching CSI ( I loved CSI). So it couldn't be from what I had watched last night.

I get a call from my friend I go to the gym with to tell me she's not going to the gym today, she wants to sleep longer for she had a bad dream and woke up crying, I asked her a while ago what she does when she has a bad dream living on her own, She told me she doesn't get them. So weird to hear she had one last night also, for hardly ever getting them.

7 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Swoosh said...

Crazyness, Joy! I hate when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't shake the eerie feeling! I remember one time, when I had a fever, all night I dreamed/hallucinated that I was trapped under the extension cords that Darren had for the DJing business. That was freaky.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

huh that is an interesting connection...
Love you Joy bells...

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you hadn't had the bad dream, you probably wouldn't have been freaked about the light acting up. Maybe you were seeing all the ads they had last week for Friday the 13th without realizing that it was implanting that in your brain. I always shut my eyes when scary ads come on.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

when i have a bad dream, going to the bathroom and getting a drink usually work for me...if i'm still scared i turn on my tv and watch some late night infomercials...they always cheer me up

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger shinbone #4 said...

hi Joybells... given any thought to that email?? I'm so curious!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger just the four of us said...

Hey joy! It was sweet to hear from you and read your little note on our blog. Thanks! How are you??! What are you up to now?
- Carla

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you had any sweet dreams lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home