Thursday, December 07, 2006



I would like to take this opportunity to say how amazing I think my sister Grace is!! She is super swell. I wish sometimes I could be just like her. These are a list of things I like about her...
1) She is tricky (this is a good thing trust me)
2) She is clever ... VERY clever.
3) She is lovely and kind
4) She has nice feet
5) She really listens (most of the time :D)
6) She is a good cook and is very cleanly (cleanliness doesn't mean much to me, but it is something I admire about her.)
7) She can spell words like, expidishously, expdeshishly... expeditiously?
8) She takes care of her teeth. (even flosses ....most of the time)
9) She is both young and mature
10) She is an amazing sleuth!

11) She loves me and probably you too!

8 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger j.sawatzky said...

Grace, did you write this blog?

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

This was an encouraging e-mail knowing you finding the good qualities in people (sister)

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

and congrats on not having a job!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Joy said...

Wow! you TRUST someone to help you put a picture on your blog and you get a blog of sister infatuation. I sound so nice but messy.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha I LOVE YOUR NEW PROFILE!! hahahahahaha

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger drakefarmer said...

Trust noone.... exspecially family.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Joy, that'll teach you to trust Grace. She's wily, that one. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home