Thursday, February 16, 2006

Haha Moment

Tonight at work, the bar tender was sick and had to go home and since I was the only one on that knew how to close the lot fell on me.
Well this is were my story begins... this group of people walk in (riggers) and there is this one black guy in the group that keeps looking at me funny. After a little while he comes up to the bar and asks for a drink of water, looks at my ring finger and asks me if I'm married or have a man at home ( because I ware a ring on that hand to detre the maple flaggers). I told him no and why I ware the ring, then this huge smile breaks across his face and says "So it's there for men like Me".
Well he goes on " I was talking to my friends about you and said you have the nicest butt I have ever seen and they told me I had to let a fine girl like you know that".
I didn't know what to say.... I was in pure shock.... no one has ever come up to me like that, so I say "Thank-you." What eles could I say to that?
Then he goes on...." I'm not just saying this to be nice, you have one nice a**".
I said thank-you again and then walked away to check on my other tables.
Well then just before walking out the door he comes over to me again " Next time I'm ever in Cold lake the only reason I'm going to come back to Boston Pizza is for you and that nice a**" , I say "Thanks again and have a nice night" and I walk away, I go tell this to the manager I'm working with and she starts to laugh. Then I think about it and say to her that it was however a backhanded compilment, " How's that?" she asks, " Well don't black guys like a woman with a big booty?". She just laughed at me some more.
I wish now I had something witty to say to him but alas I still can't think of anything.

5 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I wouldn't have been so polite!

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good story joy, i think i'll tell it to start off my next sermon... hehehe...

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

oh man...

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Joy (or should I call you "Anonymous"), I thought I was the only one beating the guys off!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, the true story is I gave the guy money to say that to me. No, I can lie he did say it and without money. but I only get the creepy men or the old men that I really do have to beat off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home