Sunday, February 12, 2006




Saskatchewan Trip

I don't really know how to make a blog with pictures so here is my try.
They really jump around so I'll start with the group shot. Myself, Grace and my friend Jeamie went down to Caronport ( near moosejaw) for a get together in memorie of our friend Faye.
All her close friends came to remember the great things she had done and great time we had with her, so this trip was happy and sad.
I was able to see her grave for the first time, I was a ball of tears... {Jeamie and I were sick and all of us had not to much sleep so it was a very emotional day.}

So on a lighter note.. today we left early, said our last good byes and since we gained and hour went the other way from Alberta in look for Corner Gas .
Stopped by the moose for some sweet pictures and Tim Horton for breakfast. ( top picture?)
The rest should be of " Dog River" (I can't spell the real name), we had so much fun and put our names on places they won't see on set but that we know are there when we watch. I have so many more but I could only post a few. Drove back today got lost, wrote this, going to bed.

Note: sorry I will learn to spell one day;)
Note: grammer too!

4 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

is that Joris's girlfriend in the picture of all you guys?

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she looks like Gene's wive a little I think. She is so sweet! I think this might just be the one for him. But I'll tell you more about her later.

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey joy, i wish i saw corner gas! im going to be coming back to cold lake on friday for a weeek!! i will give you a call sometime and we can knit or something.. ha

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be wonderful rae.. any time even though I'm a little knited out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home