Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bad day
I never want to be a downer with my blog or people to feel sorry for me, but then I remembered what a blog was for me. You can read it you can comment on it but its a way to get my thoughts down and not just rolling around in my head hurting me more.
Today I got up went and worked my butt off and came home to enjoy my friends for the hoildays. ( all I could think about at work was how much fun they all were having together)
I come home and no one was here, no telling of where they went, no 'Joy come and join us after work' or someone coming to get me and join in all the fun. And even if I did know where they were I'm not the person to just show up. So that made me sad. and that was my day.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Joy said...

I know my spellings bad don't care

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Joy, Joy, Joy...Love you and had a good time visiting with you. Glad to hear you beat David and Aaron the other night! Did you get to the gym?

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I'm trying to go every day we'll see how that works out. ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home