Thursday, December 29, 2005

Unstoppable force defeated

For the last couple nights my friends and I have been playing a t.v triva game. Now my brother and friend Aaron have a vast amount of triva knowledge , every time we play a game when we're together the two combined are unstoppable. ( add our friend Cory and you might as well congratulate them and put the game away before you start)
I must admit that the first time we played I cheated :( They would go six spaces and then I put them back five.) So last night once again Dave and Aaron are a team, and we made sure Cory on another. Well first they had to get Joy's a big cheater out the way, ' don't let her by the board', just for fun and I did deserve it. Well we ended the game ( with out me cheating) Dave and Aaron last!!!

Note: Dave was tired and so was my other brother, Aaron was mainly by himself.
Note: Cory's team won, that man is a dictionary
Note: Came in second, don't care because we still beat the unstoppables
Note: Blog boring, don't care because we beat the unstoppables

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new Year (now that Christmas is over) There is a present for you at our house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home