Friday, November 18, 2005

Sweet, Cute, and Funny

Tonight at work it was non stop busy and I was getting tired. This young girl ( about 13) came up to me, She taps me on the arm and says " Wow, you're pretty!" , then runs out the door to her family. I was still standing in the same spot, when the delivery drive ( such a great guy) puts his hand on my back, holding his head low and shaking it says " poor little girl", this left me confussed " What?" was my reply. " Poor girl she must have bad eye sight". He smile, laughs and walks away. I couldn't be mad at him his timing was perfect, I would have done the same thing. I had so many come backs for him but he also was out the door. Such a small part to my night but it left me smiling.

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

witty. very witty. by the way, sure you can stay at my place when you come into town. why are you coming into town anyways? i'm not sure if i'll be working or what, but we'll talk later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home