Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nyah

Last night I was taking care of Nyah and she is always such a joy. I take a look at her and see what a wonderful thing humans are. How babies take everything in, knowing right from wrong, picking up speach so quickly. They watch every move we make and can repeat it so well, even when you think they're not looking. ( No I didn't teach her anything bad).
Anyhow last night she was so cute, I was reading her a book of animal sounds and when I got to the last page ( which is an owl) I made the sound , she put her little hand on my arm to get my attention, looked right into my eyes and started saying a long sentence ( very serious).
I finished with saying the end and closed the book. She takes the book from out of my hands, opens it back to the last page waiting for me to say the sound. So I do, and once again she looks deep into my eyes and starts to talk, all her words the same as before. This happend four times, the last time she looked like she was stressing the last words, looking harder into my eyes. I think Jeamie is teaching the poor girl chinese, when Chris isn't looking.
She's not talking yet but will answer you with a nod or shake of her head.
Last night just left me in wonder of what an amazing creation we are.
Jeamie must just love being a mom, how could any woman not! Each day is something new and wonderful, and each habbit they learn is what you teach them.
That's all folks!

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

I bet she was saying "Joy, you didn't sound like an owl at all. Shame on you! Try again"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home