Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Anything

It has been so long since I've been on here, that I'm sure no one is reading this site. Making me able to write anything and everything. Aaron this is for you, I was going to write about sailing and what a great " duty" you do for the navy. Then the thought came to me what " duty" a bunch of grown men sitting around on a boat in the middle of the ocean, what do they real do? I don't know what to write.... so I'll end with... Three sailors walk into a bar....haha

5 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... you said duty...

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Superjan said...

welcome back joy. i've tried to call you a gazillion times this past week, but you're not phoning back...i'll just keep trying till you're forced to talk to me. i have stories for you.

love ya
janet

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Joy said...

To Uberkillbot:
Once you marry Grace you will have to put up with my insolence and much, much more.
Note: I think you were trying to go for won't put up with not wont

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Keller said...

I think Joy has risen from the dead. I was wondering if she was off exploring new horizons with those sailors. But I guess it was just sailing on Cold Lake. Are those sailors part of your Poopiehead fan club?

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Yogger: What happens in Poopiehead club stays in Poopiehead club. Including it's members. And I wasn't dead just my computer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home