Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Out side veiw


I love to people watch and make up there lives, some I most likely make better and I have to say their are some I might make worse.
Which put me onto this thought, if we could see ourselves the way that others see us, what would we look like in their eyes and mind set.
I would love to have pleasure of being able to see myself in the eyes of passer-bys , friends, and family to know how they persive me. Not to have the to your face comments, but also the behind your back comments, to really know how you come across. Is there things to change, things to grow in. I'm I coming across as a Child of God, a fence sitter, or just another lost person looking for the light. I'm I to loud, to quite (I know this one, and I'm not asking for people to tell me, most would just be to nice or come across rude) I just was thinking to be able to have that experience would be interesting.
Most often then not , it is easier to listen to the bad things about ourselves and take them to heart, then the good.
To have an out side look at our lives, now that would be something.

Note: I know I'm a bad speller, please forgive, my spell check won't work.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

ya i got your message, did you not get mine? I talked to your dad and he said you went out with the boys. You're IT! (I love phone tag). I don't work tomorrow (Thursday), so that would be a good time to call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home