Thursday, November 03, 2005

When love comes knocking

I have to be honest, just come right out and say it... I'm in love. Yes, you read correctly. I am head over heels in love with..... Christmas... music. Well, Christmas in general actually. The tree, the eggnog, lights, buying gifts, the wrapping... I have even had Christmas parties starting in September.

Tonight at work, we all had the " Carol of the Bells", running through our heads, singing out loud every so often.
I even had a customer humming the tune!

As I sit and write this I'm listening to Christmas music with my sister( Grace). We got to talking about songs from our childhood and wondering if anyone else knows the Christmas Pig song by Alan Thicke.... anyone other than our family, I mean.
It goes like this...
'Wendal, Wendal the Christmas pig, got in trouble when he got to big. I just love spending Christmas with a perky piece of pork. It's to bad he had to spend it at the end of my fork!' x2

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Megan said...

CHRISTMAS!!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Superjan said...

i too am excited for this holiday season- the lights, the music, the scented candles, and, of course- CHRISTMAS BAKING. I'm going to get as fat as that pig in the song...

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to for christmas..i finaly get to spend it with my parents and have a real turkey dinner! There is nothing better than the fealling of being with the ones you love and enjoying a nice dinner together. That is the best gift of all.....

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry joy forgot to put my name on that one , just so you know its not a freak typing to you lol
Hugs & kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home